Saturday, September 03, 2005

Last day of Hungry Ghost Month

Today is the last day of the Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival, which means that there'll be lots of people burning incense paper up to the very last min - 11.59pm of 3rd Sept 2005. As of tomorrow, it will be Lunar 8th month, which is also the month where people will celebrate Mid-autumn Festival or Mooncake Festival on the 15th day of the lunar 8th month. Right now, every where is selling mooncakes, and with all sorts of flavours. To think of it, I actually tasted one very 'OMG' mooncake. On the surface, it looked like it was '豆沙' but when I ate it, "ACK!! WTH! Green Tea?!!" *puke*

It's not that I dun drink green tea, I do drink. But asking me to eat other food with green tea flavour, it's just 'eww'. It's like green tea should be drank with the origin flavour. By mixing it with other food, it's just not for me. x_x

Having a sore throat now. Die.. How am I going to talk if I'm going back to Fila to work on Mon? Plus, I'm inhaling alot of the smoke and smell of the massive burning incense paper. Lacking of fresh air and oxygen... Help!!

Oh ya, when I went to Comex Fair yesterday, a person gave me an installation cd for the new free online MMORPG game called "Myth War Online". The plot and the game is interesting, however when I tried installing from the cd, my com keep hanging. It juz would not proceed on reading the cd. Thus I tried downloading the client and installed it. It was successfully installed but could not be played. I could not even log into the game for the graphics were blurred. My com met the requirements of the game leh but I have no idea why I can't play. Drats! It seems that the game still have bugs. Afterall, it is still open beta. 1 more day left to slack le before I start working again. I wouldn't complain about the work for the pay is better that the attachment. Whaha..... $$$ rolling in!!! XD

Actually, this is an old song called "Crying in the Rain". It was originally sung by A-Ha then now 5566 has re-sung it. The lyrics are beautiful and together with the melody, it is perfect.

Crying in the Rain
I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I'll do my crying in the rain

If I wait for stormy skies
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes
You'll never know that I still love you so
Though the heartaches remain
I'll do my crying in the rain

Raindrops falling from heaven
Could never take away my misery
But since we're not together
I pray for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see

Someday when my crying's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool
But till then, darling, you'll never see me complain
I'll do my crying in the rain

I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain

No comments: