Status: Tired + Pissed off + Terribly sick
Yesterday(as in Mon, coz now is considered Tues le) was the first day, after 6mths plus, to go back to Fila to work. First day and I was being called to work full shift. Really hard to adapt coz I've not been standing for long hrs ever since I stopped working at Fila. Most of the products were changed and had to get used to the location of the products packed in the storeroom, as well as th respective offers and promotions. In other words, I have lost touch le.
Things did not get any better for I was down with a flu and sorethroat since the day before. I felt terrible however, I still had to endure for Fila was lacking of people. What was worse was that, on my 1st day of work, I had to deal with an unreasonable customer.
She bought her son(I think, and think he's around pri 1) to the shop. She belonged to middle age, most probably abit older than my mum. She wanted to purchase the $10 tee (with min 3 purchases and above, then each piece cost $10). So I told her to get 3 pieces. She then literally ransacked the pile of clothes for the size for a particular design. The cutting was actually the same for all designs for the men's (she was quite plump). I told her that but she wouldn't listen. She then picked one piece form here and there. Then she wanted her son to try out as well, and again ransacked the pile of clothes. I did help her to look for the size but she juz... sighed... Den she grabbed the pile of clothes to the 2 chairs that were meant for customers to try out the shoes. And slowly picked one by one. She actually decided le, den her son keep pointing here and there say "I wan try this" and bo bian, I had to get for her. Some designs did not have the size that she wanted and she just wouldn't listen. She keep comparing the smaller size to the larger size of 2 different designs (is she so 天真 to think that it would become bigger?). Den when she dun want, she just chucked it aside. When she chose 3 pieces le, she saw the promotion that we had : "For every $40 and above that you purchased, you can get selected dry-fit tees for $10. Limited to 1 piece per customer"
Den she asked if she could just buy the tee with $30 purchased, den I told her "no" coz this was our company's rule. (At this point of time, she had already taken nearly 40 mins of my time) Den she asked if she could buy 1 water bottle and purchased the dry-fit tee (the bottle cost $8.90 and total cost is $38.90.) So I went to ask my in-charge and he said alright juz to 打发 her to leave the shop (he also know that I'm pissed off le).
Okay, den she chose 3 pieces for her coach, but had no idea which piece was suitable. Den she said she want to take the 3 pieces up to let her coach try, leaving the 3 for $30 tees with the shop. She said she'll pay for it 1st, den upon her coach has decided, she will take down the other 2 pieces to return us. I told her it was impossible for company does not allow us to do dat. I tried asking her to ask her coach down to try and she said her coach was busy. She insisted on dat and bo bian, have to ask my in-charge to deal with her. Finally, my in-charge managed to persuade her to buy a piece of the $40 promotion 1st, den if size ain't suitable, she can come down and change, within 7 days of purchase, along with the receipt. Den she asked can extend the duration anot, coz she busy. Of coz no la, everywhere oso like dat ma. Den finally, she decided le and search for her card. In the end, she couldn't find her card and had not enough cash to purchase everything. And so she said she want to purchase the bottle 1st, den tml come back to purchase the rest of the stuff. I was damn pissed now but had no choice but to bear with it. I told her bring the receipt tml to buy the rest of the stuff for I'll reserve it for her. I have no idea why (think she scared I run away tml) that she asked me for my name and telephone number. So bo bian again, I gave her my name and the outlet's number. Den she finally left.
WTH! WTF! So troublesome. Purchase only 1 $8.90 bottle and took me 1hr plus to serve her. F***!! Jia laht! Later she coming back le (today is Tues le) and I scare she wan chage dis n dat again. How?? Tell me wat to do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it's like tat de la...it's also not the first time....no point angry with them la..at least he brought sdomething...better than nv buy anything at all.rite? hehe...relax la...sale line is alwy like tat de la..customers is alwy rite even if they r wrong..
Haha... Ya lo.. who knows she's one of those people hired to do "spot checks" on u guy's customer svc.. THey Really do tt u know? WHo knows cos of ur good attitude + sincerely to serve wins u something like "Employee of the Mth" then got xtra pay? *chuckles*
Post a Comment