Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sleepy....

Know it’s still rather early and it ain’t my usual time of going to bed, but I feel so damn sleepy now. Had to wake up at 5am this morning, when I watch “The Pianist” last night, till 1.30am. Considering I fell asleep at 2am, it means I slept for only 3 hours. Lack of sleep…

Another factor that adds to my sleepiness – a long and tiring day today. Helped out Cheng Zhen in his filming productions. Okay, there were only 3 pathetic people in his group. CZ himself, being the director cum producer cum cameraman cum editor cum soundman cum actor cum script writer; Eugene the only and lead actor; and me, the assisting director cum cameraman. So generally, we had to do ‘sai kang’. Tsk…tsk... couldn’t get any more help…

Anyway, becoz I had to do ‘sai kang’ like the rest of them, plus the weather was hot and humid, plus the mansion was stuffy, and all the factors add up to one little girl, feeling hot, sticky, tired, uncomfortable and sleepy. Despite all the complains, I still appreciated that I went today to help out coz’ I gained experiences. I learnt the basic operation of the Canon XL2, shooting angles from artistic point of view, knew what is dolly, small crane, big crane, steadicam (generally, professional shooting). Main thing is that I know the big difference between University and poly’s shooting – professional and budget (in other word – kiam).

Cannot write anymore le… v sleepy…eyes falling le…. Tml still need to work full shift… Nitez….

No comments: