Gonna enjoy this week while I can coz next week, going back Fila to work. Indeed, it has and going to be a fruitful week.
Monday – Went to KTV with BJ. It’s been a long time since I went to KTV and singing consecutively for 5 hours was indeed: shiok!
Tuesday – Stayed at home however, made full use of the time to try out new recipe. Tried to make wonton for the first attempt and thank goodness, though it’s not 100% success but still, it was edible and presentable. Well, at least my parents didn’t complain.
Wednesday – Went out with Mum coz it was her day-off. If I don’t go out with her, she’ll nag at me for sure, and can have a temper suddenly. It means no peace for the rest of the day. At least I bought a halter-neck shirt at “Fox Women”, eyeliner and foundation at “The Face Shop”. Well, I didn’t leave the shopping mall empty-handed.
Thursday – Had a date with Nast. We had already planned to watch movies on Thursday but couldn’t decide on which. Wanted to watch “Munich” and “Transamerica” and in the end, we decided on “Munich”. We met up at Funan IT Mall to shop for some stuff. Nast wanted to buy an external hard disk but couldn’t find something that was within her budget. So I told her compare the prices of the external HDD in Singapore, with those in Indonesia as Indonesia may sell it cheaper. In the end, I bought a new optical mouse and CD-Rs and Nast bought CD-Rs. After that, Nast drove us to Cathay Cineleisure, where we watched the movie over there. Overall, I would rate it 3 stars.
Friday – JD suggested bringing me to tour around NTU while I still have the free time, before I go back for work. So I agreed and went to NTU today. He brought me around NTU, showing me the different LTs, schools and location of the halls. Even though he showed me around but still, I can’t really remember the actual path. Throw me somewhere in NTU, think I’ll still get lost, just like the first time I went there. Also saw the hostel rooms he stayed in. As Hall 3 was newly built, the building looked like a condominium on the outside and the corridor looked like hotel corridors. Thank goodness, the rooms inside looked normal and wow, his room was definitely v neat. The only bad thing was that the weather was damn sunny and hot and humid. Drats! A bad day for walking here and there.
Saturday – Planning to stay at home to rest and also plan to cook the Japanese curry I bought that time. Ingredients are all present, including the beef, carrots, potatoes and onions. What I lack now is to put them all together to form a successful Japanese curry.
Sunday – Cheng Zhen asked me to help him out on his school project, by being as assisting director. He’s the director and cameraman for his filming project. It’s an individual work so I guessed he has no choice but to be in-charge of everything. It’s going to be a long and tiring day coz CZ said it’s lasting from 7.30am to 6pm. However, I still look forward to it coz’ it’s gonna bring me some experience! Looking forward to it! >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment