Sunday, August 12, 2007

Emo once again....

Things often go the way you want it to be, or seem to be.

This is often the case coz when you are trying to accomplish something, you can't possibly consider every nook and cranny of the situation, i.e. take into consideration of factors such as things or people. Somehow or rather, there'll be both side to the accomplished situation: good and bad.

You may be able to please someone or perhaps, satisfy someone with the accomplished situation, but on the other hand, someone is not pleased with the situation. Perhaps he/she may be upset about it, and perhaps he/she is rather angry and pissed with you. Worst situation, everything just fall to pieces and you are back to square one.

It isn't just about people, but about other things as well. However, on realization, often, or rather, every time, it would be about people.

Why?

Coz' people have feelings, emotions. Human beings are not super, not robots hence, emotion factor is always hard to gauge, most probably never would the emotion factor be able to gauge correctly. Even with the help of a crystal ball, doubt it can forsee a person's emotion.

It is because of the emotion factor, which proves to be a challenging and difficult task to accomplish stuff. Any stuff, no reference to any in particular. You can never figure what the other mind is thinking. You may be able to ask the other party is he/she sad or angry or whatever, will he/she tell you the truth?

Almost never!

Human beings are good at deceiving each other, by concealing their thoughts with masks.

Who will ever say they dislike that party in front of him/her?

Why?

Pride (spelled P-R-I-D-E) is the factor.

To save their pride, human beings would seldom reveal their true-self in front of others. Pride, is something that cannot be explained.



"Why am I typing all these stuff? Should I say, why am I feeling all emotional? Is it because the new start of a semester that caused me to think about all these? I don't think so. All these should have been in my mind all along...

Yes, it is. It has been in my mind all along. But why the sudden urge to type out?

I don't know.

Is there any thing that suddenly struck me on typing this?

I don't know.

All I know is that, I can feel in my nerves, or my sixth sense tells me that something/s is/are going to happen this semester.

What is it?

I don't know.

A strong tingling feeling tells me it's hall production....."


Music: Tears of the Moon - S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this feeling is common when a new sem started, its normal...

u already have experiences in a production, so i believe u b able to cope with difficult times
its hard to tell u not to think too much, but at least have a bit of optimism in your life,船到桥头自然直。。。
虽然辛苦,但至少你对得起自己,你会活的无怨无悔。

remember to ask me to watch when the time comes near.. :)

Chengzhen