Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Strenous muscles training

I can forsee that by the end of 4th year of Uni life, I would have developed muscles on the arm.

I can't believe that I can forget how heavy Canon XL2 weighs with the casing. I carried it once, a few years back while helping Chen Zhen with one of his elective module. Today, once again, I carried it, and together, with the tripod.

OMG! It's seriously heavy and have to carry it all the way from ADM back to hall. I couldn't have succeeded in reaching back hall without the help of Singying. Thank you so much gal! I owe you one!

It's super strenous to carry the casing, containing Canon XL2, and I super duper mean strenous. It weighs a ton on the shoulders and I seriously feel that my shoulders were going to give way any time. It looks like I have to start training.

Anyway, tomorrow's National Day and here I am, still in hall. One reason is to stay in hall and figure out XL2 and the other, don't feel like facing Mum's nagging (which I forsee that she will rant continuously). But it's a rather good thing to stay in hall, like right now. Joan has gone for her dance practice, leaving me alone in the room, which I can think alone and peacefully. And I enjoy the tranquility.

Eyelids are starting to close soon. Deprivation of sleep ever since went to Vancouver. Can't sleep over there. Once upon reaching Singapore, had to rush straight for ADM FOC. Not enough sleep + jet-lagged. Straight after, without any rest, went to hall FOC........

Need sleep...... zzzzzzzzzzz................

1 comment:

Gingitsune said...

Welcome! haha!

Damn heavy things that the school make you carry =x

[Lol.. i've created a blogger account just to comment.. haha...]