My friend was telling me just now, on the way back from ADM's AGM meeting, that it's rather sad if you are still staying in hall on Friday, it's a rather sad thing and no life. I do agree but I've been staying over on Friday ever since the start of school, and only go back on Saturday. Is my life really sad?
Been staying over on Friday because of shooting for assignment over the past few weeks. So what about today? After AGM, it's still possible to go home. Guess it's a matter of laziness but if I go home, I would slack and no work will be done. It's bad. Then again, sometimes slacking is still good but not too much. Just the right amount. However, if I were to go home, nothing can be done. No productivity at home, so must as well stay back in hall on Friday night to do some work and go back home on Sat morning!
Sighz....
Begins to think seriously about having no life... not been going out for weekends for quite some time le... then again, will I have the time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm... I don't agree with u saying no life.... as a film student... staying back on weekends to shoot film is life! Life of a film student... we are enjoying it! So, why say no life? :)
Post a Comment