Miaoqin and I met up today in school to do filming exercises for FIL210 and we came up with this conclusion that by the end of our year 4, we'll become shorter and develop muscles.
Reason?
Carrying Canon XL2 + casing is a strenous, heavy and tiring task, requiring great strength and stamina. Due to the fact that it weighs a ton, our height will be shortened by the weight of the casing, with XL2 inside, pulling us down to the ground. At the same time, muscles will develop in order to carry the heavy casing + XL2.
I love film making, and I love my course. I'm not complaining. I'm not but it just requires alot of strength for the course, unless you have a crew to help carry the stuff (apparently, we still don't have coz we aren't professions).
Came up with this analogy after analysing the majors in ADM.
Course - Main Requirement
Animation - Patience
Filmmaking - Strength
Vis Comm - Creativity
Product Design - Money
Photography - Money
Interactive Media - Unknown
Conclusion:
All majors require time, effort, and of course, endless and endless of sleepless nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment