Saturday, September 01, 2007

New Love!!

Hurray! I've bought my firewire/USB2.0, 500GB Western Digital external HDD!

Went to Comex 2007 yesterday, and got my new love for $260, with 5 years warranty. The external HDD is in the official list of my love collections, together with my MP3 player, lappy, handphone and digi cam. On top of the HDD, there was another unexpected new love, a Samsung external DVD-RW drive, dual lightscribe with 25 free DVD-Rs for $119. I'm definitely v happy now, although it has left a hole in my wallet.

However, there's 2 things that I want to add to my collection which take me years before I can lay my hands on, and which will personally belong to me -- Canon XL2 and a good film camera. That will have to wait till I'm out in the workfield and earn enough money to get them. And so I shall slowly wait for that time to come. =)

Back at home right now, slacking for a while before I start doing Basic Media Writing. It's an interesting module but language is something I've not touched for awhile, and need some time to grasp it back. So if I were to touch Maths or Science now, I think my brain will explode for nuts.

Even though I'm back home now for the weekends, weekends are not day-offs for me. Later in the afternoon, still need to go out and shoot for my assignment. I don't mind doing it, coz I love it, but just feel that time is never enough. You are trying to understand what has been taught this week and there you go, another week has arrived and new knowledge to be learnt. The list of stuff to be understood just keep piling up. I doubt I'll even have rest on recess week coz will be brainstorming script for final sem project, as well as get busy with hall production.

Next Sunday, have to go recce theatre for production, and perhaps finalise and book it, and also decide dates on casts audition, directors and other heads. Haiz... I wanna go interview for ADM welfare officer. There'll be competitors, and plenty, I think coz I've heard alot of juniors are going for that position. It does not matter if I'm able to get the position, it's just that I feel I'm neglecting school and not giving back to school for it has gave me. Being in the subcomm in welfare for the last student club committee didn't contribute much. So this time, I wanna contribute more. It's in the interest, and not the points.

Zzzing soon.... not enough sleep everyday... or should I say ADMers will never have enough sleep.... I think I better than the Vis Commers and Animators, who are really piaing ever since start of semester. My workload will gradually increase, like a slope as time passes. Jia you le!!

Music: 幸福 - Super Junior

No comments: