Friday, September 14, 2007

200th entry~

Juz a random title coz lazy to think about the title~

Casts audition for hall prodcution was finally held finish on Wed night, and had a hard time finalising the actors and actresses. Heads are also settled so the next thing to do, is to hold the first main comm meeting, to introduce everyone and tell them their portfolio. I guess most of the time, Miao Ting and Bing Sheng will be talking coz they are more to admin side, plus as comapred to them, I'm rather quiet. Probably the type who keeps things to myself.

Anyway, finished editing the reproduction scene from the "Contempt" a while ago. It feels good to have the whole editing lab to yourself, with no other sounds of disturbance. Peace and calm.

Wenshing has decided on the on-location shoot. Well, sort of, coz heard she may be changing, but I sincerely hope won't. The location she gave us initially was the old Monk Hill's Secondary School but right now, heard them saying, it could change to a farm near Choa Chu Kang. Pls, let the original location remain for I'll have more inspirations!

Time to go research for Asian Film History, on third cinema and to brainstorm 2 stories for next week....

Jia you~ Da jia jia you~ Just do it!

Music: Let's Go On A Holiday - 2007 Summer SM Town

No comments: