Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Being naggy.

Emotional.

Alot of thoughts.

Not settled.

Trying hard to regain confidence.

Can't help but kept thinking.

I like film.

I like the course.

But am I doing right in the course?

Setbacks often occur.

Dun remember being so emotional in year 1.

Used to think could be strong to handle.

Used to.... not now...

Have no idea why....

Not sad or emotional that story is rejected once again....

But mockery done to my life experience.

Mockery to my mum.

I hate it.

Know how I feel?

Trying best to pull myself up.

Really am.

But the mockery triggers my emotions.

Deeply.

Am thinking of zooming into story.

Character development.

Setting.

Conflict. BIG & NOT SUBTLE!

Resolution.

Beginning, middle, end.

Can't have open-end.

Can't have nothing happens.

Must have something happen.

Hollywood style.

I hate.

But no choice.

Doing it, not my own satisfaction.

For their satisfaction.

Can't feel anything.

Pulling myself up.

Really am...

Alot of people are concerned.

Thank you.

Can't let them down.

Shall type everything out.

Shall not speak a single word, unless necessary.

Shall pretend lost my voice.

Or at least, speak softly.

Like no voice.

Don't want to speak.

That's it.....

No comments: