After going for ADM welfare officer interview, it struck me about my heavy committments, and no matter how much I would like to contribute to ADM, there's a production committment that's hanging on me. Then again, I still can join as subcomm, which I seriously don't mind. It was a 50-50 probability, and was giving it a try coz I knew there were many juniors interested in the position. In the end, there were only Huiting and me, and Huiting got it. Definitely, she deserved it and she would do a great job. Of course, I'll do my best to assist her.
Ting, I'll support you. ~Hugs~
Thanks to the interview, an idea for a story for film struck me. Was thinking it on the way home, and the interview really gave me an inspiration. Perhaps nervous could force the mind to think. Lol!
Heard the good news from Jiefeng and Yong Jie. The final year seniors are willing to help out in production, as props subcomm. It's a good thing coz props subcomm is seriously lacking of guys. I got tons of girls, but no guys. Then again, I still have to look for my props heads. There's another good news: Weitao is a bit dong yao about joining back as director, and may pull Shun Yuan along. I'm not putting too much hopes in it and don't think will tell Miao Ting and Bing Sheng yet, till everything is finalised. Won't really press on them too much. If they are willing to come back help, that's good. If not, it's still fine coz ultimately, studies are still more important and furthermore, it's their final year.
We shall see what will happen next....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment