Went back to Hall to see this year's fright night coz heard from my friend that this year's fright night, is supposedly to be scarier than last year's. Jiefeng, Singying and I decided to go back to see how 'frightful' it'll be however when we reached there, they weren't ready. Actually, it's almost every year that fright night would take up some time to get ready and by the time the actual thing starts, would be around 10 plus pm. I guess this year would be the same too.
Hence, we didn't wait for it to start but just went around to tour the stations. A number of the stations weren't ready yet and were in the midst of setting up. Perhaps the fact that the lights weren't entirely blocked and not off, it wasn't really that scary. Haha... I still love ADM fright night! *hugs*
Anyway, as usual in every year, every ad-hoc in Hall XI, there'll bound to be misunderstandings and unhappiness. As expected, there is also, in this year. I'm glad that I'm not staying in Hall anymore so I could get out of all these unnecessary problems. If I were to continue to stay, I guess I would never recuperate and I'll go bonkers anytime.
God bless to those who have suffered and are still staying in hall, expecially ADMers. God bless all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course it was not scary la... the 2 of you are walking with ME! Haha!
Personally I think some parts of the route are abit creepy and the real thing has the potential to be real scary. U dont act brave la... hahahaha!
Post a Comment