School's reopening in 1 week time. Everyone has different feelings towards it. Some are looking forward, anticipating the new semester. Some dread the reopening of school. Some have mixed feelings. Others just have no feelings.
Previously, I have stated that I have mixed feelings. Well, the feelings are not entirely gone yet but on seeing seeing some of my classmates in school, during ADM FOC, they are better. Guess I need to wait for school to start to know the rest. Need to have a brand new start, like what Singying says.
Anyway, going to cut my hair short (again) on Friday, before school starts. To mark a brand new year, brand semester, brand new start (hopefully).
Heard from Miaoqin that she saw Wen-Shing during the ISEA conference today. Well, hopefully, her temper control is better. Anticipating to see a better temper control Wen-Shing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment