Saturday, July 12, 2008

School re-opening soon...

Juz 3 more weeks and school will be re-opening. I have no idea why but have this feeling that when school re-opens, I'll not be the same again. Not in terms of time taken for school, but other stuff. I'm not sure what this uncertainty is about, but it's just my sixth sense tingling. (Ok, not in the sense of Spiderman.)

Human relations? Attitude towards school? Towards homework? I have no idea... I'm not staying in hall anymore, but the feeling/tendency to isolate myself is still there. Perhaps on the surface, I may have gotten over the uneasiness, unhappiness, all the mixed emotions I've gotten through 2 years of hall experience, but deep down, somehow my heart and brain tells me a different thing.

Perhaps like what Singying has said last time. It isn't easy to get over that kind of feeling. It's not a matter of months or whatever. I may have seem to get over it, but in actual fact, I'm doubting myself.

I know I shouldn't doubt myself and I should have more confident. But... I really don't know how to put it in words... It's a feeling that's hard to describe... How long do I need to take to fully 'recover'? Time will only tell....

Anyway, when starts, my lessons end late but not as late as previous 2 semesters... Find me for lunch or dinner kakis....

No comments: