Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Browse through my folders in my laptop a while ago, and saw some photos that I used to take with my year 1 foundation classmates. I missed those days, especially during sem 2 whereby a group of us would stay back at night to do our projects, esp 3D projects (mainly 'the cube'). I guess during year 1, people were more bonded but as we proceed to year 2, we go to our respective majors and hence busy with our own major.

There's pros and cons coz you get to befriend new friends and classmates in your major and they are the ones who will stick with you until year 4. I'm actually quite glad I'm in Film major coz we require each other's help when we are shooting, filming and of course, almost everything. Teamwork is very vital in film.

But still, I do miss my year 1 days...



Outing with Bridget & Peter during sem 2 break

Last Foundation Drawing class of year 1

One of our 'nightly days' in ADM to rush for 3D project

No comments: