Ever since the end of production, I have been sick and have not recovered. To be actual, have not totally recovered from the bad and long cough since last semester. On and off, asthma will just attack and it's real bad....
It attacked again this morning...
Dad and Mum are worried for me coz they know I'm having uber stress, mainly becoz of what used to be going on and of course, what happened on Wed night which I totally broke down....
Especially when I'm back in hall, they are super worried and afraid I'll fall sick should I successfully go for the exchange....
But I reassure them I won't if I go overseas coz up till now, I haven't fell sick in the past when I went overseas....
Then again.. touchwood!
But I'm better now... as long as I'm in school or at home....
"Hall sick" is what Singying and Miaoqin described my 'sickness' to be.... on the negative side...
How? I dread even more now.... although I can just shut myself up in the room or just stay in school to do my work till night time.... But ultimately, I still have to go back hall....
Super emotionally unstable now....
Trying my best not fall into depression and wallow in sadness, coz there's no point....
Trying real hard...
Like what Jiamin said to me, and also mentioned in my blog, I'm a much happier person when I'm in school and at home...
Seriously.
I do have some friends in hall... but overall...
I can't be like Brother, who just don't care... I can't...
I inherited from my Dad... the soft-heartedness.... it's bad....
Dad knows how I feel...
I know my friends and my family are worried for me.. I really do... I'm trying my best not to let them worry.....
Really am.
For how long, has ever my blog entry be a really, really happy one? I can't keep track....
I'm really grateful to my friends and family who have been there for me. I swear to God I really am blessed to have them by my side, and I'm grateful to what they have done for me.
What's left now, is up to myself... and that I need time to heal and recover...
Perhaps Singying's really right, my trip to exchange will really be a break for me, and to heal completely... physically and especially mentally....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear ger~~ Take good care of ur health k? Haiz... i kNow why u pissed with. I also have the pissed in me too.. Suckz... fan shi kan kai dian ba~
Post a Comment