Sunday, February 17, 2008

Over

It has finally ended... after months of hard work.... Effort has paid off with the final performance tonight... I've regained my life back as an ADMer, to spend more time on my assignments and projects.... which I'm so dead for there's 2 assignments due on Tuesday.... which means I gonna rush them tml...

Anyway, initially I thought I would cry at the end of the session but in the end, I didn't. Perhaps it's because I didn't give a chance for the individual portfolios to speak up, like what Jiefeng has said, otherwise, I would have heard alot of touching stuff, and maybe, maybe.... I would cry...

Then again... it's maybe.... I'm really not sure how I should feel anymore...

It's time for me, to concentrate on school work, and also, one final thing that I'll do for hall.... Appreciating dinner for graduating seniors... With that completed, I'll leave the hall and not stay in hall anymore...

As for the reasons to why I shall leave hall, it shall be kept within myself....

Time to search for my school work... and of course... concussing soon....

No comments: