It has been raining the entire day, and it is definitely a good day to 'nua' at home. Haha... Haven not been enjoying a long weekend ever since the start of production. Even if my school ends at 12.30pm on Thursday, I can only go home on Friday coz Thurs night will always have casts rehearsal and have to go back either on Sunday morning or Saturday night, to prepare for tech/full run. This week --none of the above happening! Haha... got a long weekend, somemore this coming week is CNY and I've only got lessons on Monday!! Yipee! Double happiness!!
Anyway, even it's 'long holiday' for me, I still got stuff to do, both hall and school work... Damn... but I'll be a happier person to be at home... Perhaps... I'm just a non-active person....
Listening to my music playlist while doing school work at the same time, is my greatest enjoyment... music soothes my emotions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment