After a long while, it finally rains....
Mum and Dad gave their consensus for me to go for my exchange to Beijing... But I'm still worried... the financial status....
They gave the green light and encouraged me to go but.... I'm really worried.... Dad hasn't found a job yet...
I'm trying my best to scrimp and save le....
Only solution is to pia part-time work during holidays before I fly to Beijing (which is if I do)...
I'm still undecisive on whether to go or not...
If I do, I'll miss my friends, family.... but it does give me a time to settle my thoughts, emotions... it'll be a getaway from all the mental and emotion torture I'm suffering...
No... not suffering from relationship emotion.... something else... as mentioned in previous entries...
What I'm doing now is diverting attention to other stuff... which ultimately the stuff will end and I'm back to square one and have to face them again....
Trying my best not to emo.... at least not in front of others....
Sighz... study biz managemet... tml go NLB research...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment